One of the best ways to learn something is not only through firsthand experience but also by hearing about it from others and learning from their experiences.
In this episode, Den talks about five books that will change your perspective on business and life in general. He uses Audible, an app that lets you download great books in the form of podcasts so you can listen to them anytime. You can even set them into 1.5x speed to help you cover more ground in a day.
Tune in to find out how you could learn from other’s experiences. Learn about the proper mindset when running a business and how to execute your business plans in the best way.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Importance of the 5 books and what you’ll learn from them
- 7 characteristics of a good 20 Mile March
- How to think big, but focus on a specific thing
- The dichotomy of leadership
- The calluses of the mind and the body
- How to deal with dumb taxes
- The principle of structure