Den interviews the man behind one of London’s thriving film production companies – The Cleveland Agency.
Den, as always, gets his guest to spill the beans so his slavishly loyal listeners get to hear how Chris built his successful video production business from the ground up. Plus, Chris tells how he battled, overcome, and sometimes sidestepped his way to success.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- If you’re wondering, “What’s a good niche or market for your video production business?… then listen to the one mentioned at 3:40. (Not only is this a fun and exciting niche, but it’s almost recession-proof, too.)
- The Chinese have a strange phrase for good luck: dog shit luck. Well, what do you call it when someone has dog-shit-luck that suddenly turns to just dog shit? (Who knows? But that’s exactly what happened to Chris’s video production business a few years back. Hear this gut-wrenching tale at 4:00)
- Chris’s caveman simple (but profound) statement about change. (We all want certain things to change, but many people never see that change take place. Here’s a major reason why… 5:00)
- The myth of status quo in business. Many business owners foolishly believe they are maintaining their business, but are they really? (Hear this sobering truth from Den at 7:20)
- Den’s brilliant litmus test for knowing (almost instantly) if a prospective client will be a good fit or not. – 8:40
- Prospective clients like to do business with service businesses they like, however…here’s an even more important fact… 8:50
- Leadership advice to video business owners who manage a team. – 10:00
- Chris’s dang good book recommendation for those who are serious about fulfilling their true potential in life and business. – 10:20
- Chris’s “better-late-than-never” success habit he’s just started doing. (But don’t be too quick to scoff, dear listener. There’s a good chance you’re not doing this almost stupid-obvious success activity, either. – 15:00)
- 3 special questions (most business owners never think about) to ask yourself about your business that can potentially lead to breakthroughs, increased profits, and a more smooth-sailing business operation. Listen carefully at 17:40 or you’ll miss it!
- The video production guy’s biggest time-suck ever! – 18:20
- A “3-second mindset” tweak for those who hate selling. This 3-second shift in thinking can “flip” someone’s hatred of sales into a newfound love… just as it did for Chris. (Hear the man himself at 19:10)
- Communication secrets of an adman from the ’60s Mad Men era. (Use these to win over clients and build rock-solid business relationships. – 20:00)