Part 2 of our interview with Little Grey Box award-winning Travel Bloggers and YouTubers.
Phoebe is a writer and presenter and Matt is a videographer. They work with brands and destinations to feature them across their online channels with an audience reach of 110,000+
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- How sheer ignorance helped Phoebe when starting her travel business. – 3:10
- Phoebe’s “if I could turn back time” admission. – 6:15
- A “juicy” tip for building a rabid YouTube audience. – 6:55
- When and how often to upload your YouTube videos. – 7:10
- Matt and Phoebe pull back the curtains on their business and give the “down-n-dirty” details of an average day at work. You’ll feel exhausted after hearing this! – 10:00
- FACT: most business owners work around the clock. At 11:55 Den gives a monkey-simple tip on how to avoid turning into a workaholic. Bonus Benefit: can do wonders for your love life, too!
- A “dead giveaway” for knowing if you’re been working in a flow state or not. – 15:00
- Head-smackingly simple ways to reducing stress and keeping dark moods at bay. – 16:00
- The case for owning a pet. – 16:30
- Den’s almost “clairvoyant insight” into the entrepreneur’s mind. (This explains why so many entrepreneurs and business owners are often under more stress than a balsa wood chair in Lizzo’s dressing room. – 16:50)
- A special type of “clock” most entrepreneurs should get. – 22:50
About Pheobe and Matt
TravelWell with YouTube videos and written guides by an Australian couple, Phoebe, and Matt. Award-winning travel bloggers, YouTubers, and creatives.
Connect with them:
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMhDk2qIKoE7bVht4GeQ8Lg
Instagram, Pheobe- https://www.instagram.com/littlegreybox_phoebe/
Instagram, Matt – https://www.instagram.com/littlegreybox_matt/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LittleGreyBox