Are you someone who wants to start a video production business despite having no background? Don’t worry! In this episode, Gareth Carr shares how he was able to overcome this barrier and how his passion fired up his desire to veer away from his comfort zone. He started as a land surveyor, but his first lapse video posted on Twitter jumpstarted his video production career.
Now, he is handling Exposed Wolf in Sydney, Australia and has expanded the business to an office in Manchester, UK. Take part in this journey on how he was able to master the business of video production—from the importance of measuring and testing, utilizing existing clients, and listening to customers.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How your hobby and passion can also be a full-time career for you
- Why referrals matter
- The process of maximizing existing clients
- What is a group coaching call?
- The importance of expanding the business in different areas of the world
- Analyzing your current market and creating a plan to tailor these businesses
- Why you should invest in foresight
- How Gareth ventured into writing, producing, and directing feature films
- Accountability in business