Today we have JM Schoeny in the studio. JM owns a video production company that works exclusively with corporates in the finance world to help investors raise money with compelling videos.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- Why JM’s about as busy as Post Malone’s tattoo artist despite the pandemic and a wounded economy. – 2:20
- JM nonchalantly drops a gem on niching down your business for maximum profits. – 3:05
- A deviously clever thing JM did in 2017 that now has him sittin’ pretty. – 3:40
- A new and wide-open market that videographers who have the nous and the cojones to enter it… can make out like bandits.
- The ballsy thing JM did as a punk kid that landed him a job on a Hollywood movie set. (This is perhaps the best way to get a job anywhere in any industry, yet hardly anyone does this. – 6:05)
- Why JM was walking through the Hawaiian jungle alongside Jack Black, Ben Stiller, and Robert Downey Junior. (Hear this name-dropping tale at 7:00)
- Den gives a basic sales lesson that almost everyone has heard, yet almost nobody uses this basic knowledge in their sales and marketing messages. – 10:50
- Why every videographer should become a keen student of storytelling and persuasion. – 18:00
- A foolish mistake that even grizzled veteran videographers make when dealing with a would-be client. (Not only is this foolish, but it kills your ability to persuade. – 19:30)
- Golden advice for winning in business and in life. – 20:00
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s 3-word rant to all business owners. It’s hard to argue with this one. Hear this beauty at 22:30
- Wise words from Den on how to have a profitable business that you enjoy as opposed to having a profitable business that sucks the living soul out of you. – 22:15
- JM spits some old fashioned and wholesome truths you can never hear too often. – 26:00
- A reliable “acid test” that tells you whether you should take on a client or not. (If you’re ever not sure whether to take on a certain client or not, just ask yourself the question mentioned at 27:30 and bingo!… you’ll have your answer.)
- The case for targeting corporate clients if you’re a videographer. – 28:00
About JM Schoeny
Jon-Michael “JM” Schoeny is the founder of Eternal Perspective Productions. He loves creating awesome video content for Brands, Businesses, and Entrepreneurs to help them succeed & bring their vision to life. He has over 15 Years of Video Production and Audio Production experience and has worked on multiple Feature Films and TV Shows. Over the past 3 years JM has also ventured into providing state of the art Multicam Livestreaming services across the US which you can learn more at www.KauaiLivestream.com, www.SanDiegoLivestream.com and www.TennesseeLivestream.com – When he’s not creating content and telling stories, JM enjoys traveling and going on adventures with his wife and two sons.
Connect with JM Schoeny on LinkedIn