When it comes to running a business, trying to catch two rabbits will only have you end up with none. As a business owner, you shouldn’t do everything for everyone. Instead, you should know who your target market is, and focus your energy on that.
In this episode, Den will be walking you through the discussion about the importance of knowing your target market. He will be explaining why juggling several clients from different sectors isn’t the most beneficial plan. He will be talking about how well you and your business can grow when you engage with your market. Moreover, he will be sharing essential points about how you communicate and get to know your clients.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How your business can stand out by understanding your target market
- Getting a niche vertical will expand your business and will give you authority
- Being involved in the trade and industry events of your niche
- The most common mistake for other business owners—they are afraid to narrow down their market
- Engaging with one company at a time means you can understand their wants, fears, and aspirations more effectively
- Making significant connections with people who can refer you to other networks
- Establishing yourself as a go-to person for your current clients and to other potential clients
- How setting your focus on one target market will have positive effects on your brand
- The cons of asking for advice on Facebook
- Documenting your clients well
- A core foundation of building a profitable and sustainable business is to work on your branding and message
- Be genuine and authentic in helping your clients