Today we have Tim Arch in the studio. Tim is one of Den’s very first coaching clients. In this revealing episode, Tim reveals why he joined Den’s coaching program and gives an honest to God review of Den’s coaching, and… gives down-n-dirty details on how it’s moved the needle in his video production business.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- How to avoid running around like a headless freelancer! – (OK. So the answer’s a little biased with this one, but hey, the proof is in the pudding, and Tim says this solution taste damn good! – 2:00)
- Tim’s big 2018 “wake up call” that rattled him to his very core. (This made ponying up and join Den’s coaching program an absolute no-brainer! – 3:30)
- Why outsourcing all video editing can potentially be the single most profitable thing a video production freelancer ever does. – 6:00
- The 8-letter word that’s considered a “dirty” word amongst video production freelancers. – 7:15
- How putting down your camera, outsourcing all production work, and just working on your business can get your creative juices flowing like Guinness on St Patrick’s Day. – 12:20
- The most common answer videographers give when asked what their biggest challenge in business is. (Sadly, very few of them are prepared to pony up to solve this problem mentioned at 15;00)
- The single best investment any business owner can make in their business that essentially won’t cost them a red cent! In fact, it will make them money! – 15:40
- The downside to most free online business content. – 16:00
- A ridiculously simple thing you can do to dramatically increase your odds of you hitting all your business goals. Listen up at 18:00
- How advertising to LESS people can get you MORE new business. – 22:40
- The most moronic answer ever to the question: who’s your target market? (Hear this criminally stupid – yet all too common – answer at 23:40)
- Den drops an absolute gem on niching down that’s worth replaying at least 10 times! (This is not glamorous or exciting, but if you heed these wise words, you can get ready for some handsome paydays! – 24:10
About Tim Arch
Prior to founding Arch Creative, a photography and video studio, Tim worked for Victoria Police and then the Department of Sustainability and Environment, managing their YouTube channels, creating in-house content, and outsourcing video production as needed.
He has first-hand experience of the challenges faced by the public sector when it comes to communicating with an audience.
They’ve created videos and still images for a range of different departmental and agency initiatives, from ministerial videos, informational videos, awards of excellence, as well as photography for reports and advertising. We work closely with your comms team and provide overflow support for busy in-house video teams.
Tim and his team have been praised for making the process straightforward for their clients.
As well as working with comms teams, they are just as often working directly with project managers or policy teams and excel in guiding their clients to creating a great production that is exactly what they need.
With their experience in this sector, Arch Creative understands intimately the challenges you face with a moving timeline and remove all the hassle often associated with briefing in an external provider.
Connect with Tim Arch on LinkedIn