Ever poured your heart out into something for someone else, only to find out you’re not getting anything in return?
That shouldn’t be the case, and you can avoid it from happening.
In this episode, Den talks about a video production company taking revenge on a rapper who did not pay them for their work. The company Ridge Productions released a video called “Sheck Wes Didn’t Pay Us for His Music Video, So We Made This (the Mo Bamba dude)” and it has reached almost 2 million views on Youtube.
Tune in to find out what you could do to avoid these kinds of situations. Learn about systemizing your work by knowing the different steps in post-production and sealing the deal.
What you’ll learn from this episode includes:
- The 4 stages of a client onboarding system
- How much your client should pay before doing any work
- How to structure and discipline allows you to be more creative
- The 8 stages of post-production and when to expect money from clients
- How to claim ownership of your videos and when to give your client the masters
- Two things that can happen in life—winning or learning
“Extreme Ownership” by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin