Today, Den brings back systematization guru Dave Jenyns. If you are looking to systematize your business or hire a new team member or virtual assistant or… you just want to streamline your business and maximize your profits, then don’t miss this one.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- A completely irrational (yet very common) reason why many video freelances refuse to hire a team or even just a virtual assistant. – 2:20
- A stupid obvious way (but hardly anyone does) to shortcutting your way to successful hiring. – 3:15
- Hands down the faster, easiest, and most effective ways to systematize your video production business.
- Den’s “freelance-friendly 3-step method” for systematizing your video business. – 3:50
- A low-risk (and cost-effective) way to hire a team member for your video business. – 4:10
- Where to find some of the best virtual assistants money can buy. (This country mentioned at 5:00 for some reason produce world-class virtual assistants and… it won’t break the bank to hire them.)
- The nervous business owner’s guide to systematization. – 6:10
- A BIG advantage videographers have over other business owners when it comes to systematizing their business. – 7:00
- Who should a videographer hire first? Hear Dave’s expert opinion at 8:00
- Insider advice on who exactly to look for when hiring a customer service worker or manager. – 10:00
- How to hire a team of employees on a shoestring budget. 10:10
- An almost idiot-proof way to quickly, easily, and effectively onboard new team members or virtual assistants. – 13:00
- Onboarding secrets from a man dubbed “The world’s #1 small business guru”. – 15:45
- A juicy onboarding tip that will (1) fast track a new member’s learning curve (2) give them clarity and understanding of how your business runs (3) ratchet up their motivation, and (4) optimize their talents.
- A grim reality about the selling and buying of video production businesses you should know about. – 19:00
- Why Dave Jenyns should be called the “Tiger woods” of business systems. – 24:30
- How to systematize your parenting. (Believe it or not, kids react well to this type of structure when done this way. – 27:00)