Business for Creatives Podcast #EP10 – Sean Soole
Listen & Subscribe on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/den-lennie
Subscribe on iTunes : https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/business-for-creatives-podcast/id1435564760?mt=2
For most of us we’re taught that we need to work hard in order to be successful, but for Sean Soole it’s work-smart and still be successful. One doesn’t have to hustle 24/7 to achieve success.
His successful business is the result of the quality of family life he has. It wasn’t always easy though, he’s had to do the unthinkable. Selling all his properties, moving his entire family into a caravan and travelling around Australia, while managing and growing his Inner Circle Mastermind Business.
In this episode, Sean shares how he successfully manages to balance quality family life and a thriving business. He also delves into the topic of doing the inner self-work, where the journey from head to heart is the most difficult journey anyone can make, but also the most rewarding.
Finally, he cracks open the truth on how every single one of us are strategically creative allowing us to find any solution to any problem, creatively!
Listen in as he uncovers the many valuable nuggets of wisdom he’s learned along his journey to get to where he is now.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Reawakening to his true calling and breaking his existing conditioning
- How to be Strategically Creative
- How the quality of your family life determines your business success
- Overcoming the idea of perfectionism and just getting started is all you need
- What Sean feeds his brain and what he learns every day, which contributes to his success as a businessman
- Why sharing and giving first multiplies your chance of success (in life and business)
Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown