Live-streaming is going to provide big opportunities for video production companies in the next 12-18 months so I asked an absolute expert Tony Iannuzzi from AJI Media in Philadelphia to share what you need to think about and be aware of before adding live streaming as a service.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- Den and Tony discuss live streaming and how it can be a neat and profitable add on service for video production companies. – 4:00
- Tony’s unique and clever approach to doing live streaming. 5:10
- How Tony’s particular live streaming set up gives him a huge advantage over some of the big AV companies and their behemoth-sized production set ups. – 5:25
- How live events can be an absolute goldmine for video production companies. – 6:10
- Tony gives a “mini crash course” on live streaming and covers things such as, what to do if you have more than one moving camera – what to do if you’re using a Blackmagic camera, and many more tips. – 6:50
- Why Tony opted to use Wirecast other over software for his video production company. – 10:40
- Why Tony has “dollar signs” in his eyes when thinking about the near future of live streaming. – 14:00
- How savvy filmmakers can potentially make out like bandits with the soaring popularity of Zoom meetings.
- What almost every would-be client wants to hear come out of a video production owner’s mouth when inquiring about their service. If you can honestly say this to a prospect, you’re almost certain to get the gig. – 18:00
- Common “gotchas” to watch out for if you’re a videographer looking to do live streaming. – 22:00
- Do you need to know code or be an IT guy to succeed at live streaming? Hear Tony’s answer at 23:30
- An ingenious thing to put in your contract when taking on a new live streaming client that will not only protect your business reputation but also make sure you get paid! – 25:00
- What can you charge for doing a live streaming production? Hear Tony’s answer at 27:00
- Den and Tony disclose details of a “training program” they are teaming up to create that will be designed for filmmakers and videographers looking to go into the live streaming space. -31:00
- Tony talks about how simple and dirt-cheap adding a live streaming service to your video production business can be. – 32:00
Tony Iannuzzi is a Philadelphia-based video producer and the Founder of AJI Media, a full-service production company that specializes in video production, event production, and live-streaming.
Tony has spent the last decade working with some of the most recognizable brands in America and his sole focus is to help his clients grow their business through effective online video communications.