Believe it or not, the more established your subscription process is, the faster your revenue inflow will grow. This claim was backed up by today’s guest, Geoff Anderson. Anderson is the owner of Sonic Sight, author of Shoot Me Now, and is now in the works to release a new book called Watch Me Now.
Geoff is back with us for a second episode to discuss subscription models. He cites his real-life experiences in producing and leveraging subscription-based video services to boost business and maximize the return on investment.
If you want to find out what worked for him, make sure to listen to this conversation. Rest assured that you won’t leave empty-handed from this episode.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The reality of a business’ rollercoaster ride performance
- Constant content translated to repeat clients
- How customers respond to packages, discounts, and deals
- Why building a content library is vital for all businesses
- How to converse with demanding clients
- The importance of drafting a proposal in closing a deal
- Being a preferred partner supplier starts with niche market specialization
- The harsh reality: clients only value the end output, not the process
- The 50-50 fee process vs. the 20-60-20 payment strategy
- Understanding the contribution of freelancers to the business
- The evolution of the video production landscape
“Shoot Me Now” by Geoff Anderson
“Watch Me Now” by Geoff Anderson
“Mastering Niche Marketing” by Eric V. Van Der Hope