The Long Term Mindset you Need to adopt to make it as a Filmmaker with Matt Jeppsen
Business for Creatives Podcast #EP02 – Matthew Jeppsen
Watch the rest of the interview over at: https://youtu.be/KPZwYuk3bc8
Listen & Subscribe on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/den-lennie
Subscribe on iTunes : https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/business-for-creatives-podcast/id1435564760?mt=2
Many people endure taking more work than they can handle. How do you go about taking a full month vacation but still earn a decent amount of money?
Today, you will learn how to work within your capacity and escape working with resentment and burnout. Matt Jeppsen shares actionable steps that every filmmaker must know. He discusses the tricks on how to live a less stressful life, balance work and family, all while protecting yourself as a business owner for future projects.
What you will learn in this episode is…
- How Matt overcame the shift from adaptors to DSLR that transformed the market for filmmakers
- How to learn to protect yourself by crafting a contract that will serve you and the client as well
- How to initiate a long-term client relationship, and how to keep it!
- Discovering ways to structure pre-production to finished product without compromising the cost
- How work comes from relationships, not websites or business cards
- Why it is critical for a filmmaker to choose a niche
Connect with Matt
Website – http://www.mattjeppsen.com/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mjeppsen/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mjeppsen