Most people in the creative industry would say it is not possible to balance consistency and structure with creativity. However, if you want to grow your company, you have to know that there are no shortcuts in the business world. There might be some monumental screw-ups from your lapses, but these failures will help you figure out the ways to better organize your business process without sacrificing creativity.
In this episode, you’ll get to have a glimpse of the mistakes the people in this field have committed and how they were able to address it. It will also tackle the ways on how to find the perfect balance between earning money and creativity.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What productive paranoia is
- Starting your business by determining your clarity of intention
- Why other people want you to fail and how to get out of this mindset
- Creating your timeline of reality
- The story behind the monthly newsletter and subscription program entitled The Six Figure Film Makers
- Why scaling too quickly can kill your business
- Your true purpose and looking behind the numbers
- What you can learn from the book Extreme Ownership