Interest does not automatically generate a commitment to buying your products or services, and many companies find it hard to bridge this gap. Even fewer manage to establish a concrete sales process. What they don’t realize is having a predictable sales process removes a lot of uncertainties in your day-to-day business.
In this episode, we will be exploring the process of converting people showing interest in your business into paying customers. This process will help you build consistency and predictability around your company.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Working out the structure of your sales process
- Nurturing a cold inquiry into a hot sale
- What is CRM?
- Managing customer relationships in stages
- The difference between talking to a previous client versus a cold inquiry
- Increasing closed deals through immediacy and automation
- Using patterns of behaviour to address customer concerns with a ready script
- More sales conversions mean more information to refine your sales process
- Being bold in your marketing upfront
- Why your client should take part in your sales process