A lot of business owners are afraid of delegating tasks to their employees. They are worried that someone might screw up and affect the business operations as a whole. Believe it or not, the inability to give your employees accountability in the workplace and controlling their every move will only lower their employee engagement and productivity.
In this episode, we will be discussing strategies for the best company structure and delegation techniques that will enable your business to scale.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The downside of having autonomous control over projects
- Why being the jack-of-all-trades is inefficient
- Proper delegation requires proper systems and processes
- The main secret to delegation is consistent communication
- Managing people vs. leading people
- Why shared values are vital in the workplace
- What is draw.io?
- The ins and outs of creating an organizational chart and integrating tailored job descriptions
- Setting up key performance indicators
- What it means to scale the company