In last week’s episode we had Ryan Spanger the owner and founder of Dream Engine with us. Ryan is not only a member of our Video Business Accelerator group.
Ryan actually wrote a manifesto which highlights all the lessons he has learned in 20 years in the industry.
This manifesto serves as his reminder to always stay on track; especially after all of the highs and lows he has experienced in running his business.
Today, we will be picking up where we left off, and I know most of you are just as excited as I am so let’s not keep you waiting. Enjoy the show.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Second Part of Ryan Spanger’s Manifesto: All About the Clients
# 10: Give the clients what they want.
- What do your clients want?
- Keep it simple and deliver what your clients want
# 11: No need to be an evangelist for video.
# 12: You’re running a restaurant.
- Delivering quality service to your clients
# 13: You can have whatever you want.
- Prepare to REALLY work for your goals
- Is it worth the cost to get to where you want to be?
# 14: Work the system.
- Success is bound to follow once you’ve got the right systems working in place
- Process – Measuring – Predictability – Consistency
- Be free by being in control.
# 15: Make the bed.
- Doing small things right allows larger things to follow
- Consistency and discipline
# 16: Just focus on doing one thing well.
# 17: Draw widely for inspiration.
- Notice the little things that surround you
# 18: Take it personally.
- Putting the right amount of your heart and soul into your work
- Learn to let go
# 19: Never waste a good fuck-up.
- Have a realization/transformation
- Draw some learning
# 20: Be the wolf.
- Be inspired by the character of the wolf