Den talks about one of the most exciting, glamorous, and thrilling topics you could ever imagine. What is this amazing topic? It’s this: strategic business planning. Huh? You think that intro is full of hyperbole? Okay, I don’t blame you for thinking that, but I would hold off judgment if I were you. Trust me, if you haven’t heard Den talk about strategic business planning before, you, my friend, are in for a real treat.
You see, the information in this episode has the potential to turn around struggling businesses and help successful businesses as much as double, triple, or even quadruple their business profits.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll hear:
- How to use an ordinary notepad to increase the odds of you achieving your business goals. – 3:00
- A completely counterintuitive business planning strategy for overworked business owners. – 4:10
- A dumb mistake even highly intelligent business owners make when strategizing and planning. – 7:00
- Proof that business planning is a skill. – 7:45
- The amazing (and treacherous) true story of two hard-nosed and competitive explorers who raced each other to the South Pole. (This hardcore story of triumph and disaster contains quite possibly two of the most valuable business lessons you can ever learn. – starts at 7:00)
- The little-talked about “5 over 12” business planning strategy. – 12:15
- When it’s good to think negatively. (There is a certain time in business to throw away your optimism and get in touch with your inner skeptic. Here’s exactly when to do this… – 12:15)
- What “cannonball” marketing is, and why you should avoid it at all costs. (Sadly, many business owners are unwittingly using this ineffective marketing strategy, and they wonder why their results are so miserable. Full story at 15:00)
- The BIG difference between negotiating your fee with a small business owner and a corporate representative. (Once you find out what this big difference is, you may very well change who you seek to do business with. Get the full scoop at 16:18)
- When having good camera equipment can hurt your video business. – 17:00