Are you looking for a way to help increase your revenue by creating content for other businesses? Setting a very high goal in an instant is a little bit far-fetched and unrealistic. The best way to go about this is to create a standardized content tactic which should help you scale your business slowly but surely.
In this episode, Den will cover the basics of establishing your own content strategy. There is no set system effective for all businesses. However, you will find out there are basic steps in building a strategy and how you can use this to tailor it to your own.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What a 90-day test is and how your business can adopt this system
- The importance of using a ‘digital assistant’ as the foundation of your system
- Loom as the go-to system when it comes to screen recording in the cloud
- Synergizing content posting on social media
- Introducing the underused and underutilized program called Google My Business
- What trackers to make for a more standardized business operation
- Why down and dirty videos appeal to the online audience more
- SystemHub versus Google Docs (or any kind of spreadsheet application)
- Building lasting business relationships through comment interaction