Modern problems indeed require modern solutions. Every day, hundreds of thousands of business executives are including ‘corporate video’ in their marketing plans. Corporate video business has the highest chance of being the next sexiest job of the year!
In this podcast episode, Adam Forgione proudly details the steps on how he managed to rebuild his business and focus on corporate video production. As an expert in teaching business for filmmakers and video producers, he is going to set forth the key drivers of corporate commercial angle, marketing, business, and selling. These are his secret ingredients for running a large business from scratch.
After this episode, you are now ready to take the very first step towards your biggest business breakthrough.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Adam’s story of how he transitioned from being a wedding videographer to getting his first corporate video clients
- All the details and stuff that customers look for in a corporate videographer
- Approaching and introducing the business to target clients
- Incorporating SEO strategies and techniques to corporate video business
- Utilizing the World Wide Web to increase your business reach in its most basic terms
- The proper way of managing your expenses and profits to maximize business returns
“The Road Less Stupid” by Keith J. Cunningham
Connect with Adam Forgione :